You have no items in your shopping cart.
Display size up to 100” with Exceptionally High Brightness, rechargeable battery included.
It can project an image onto any surface, or its 2,100 mAh battery can be used to charge your iPhone.
The actual 12 ANSI lumens LED-lit projector lens is on the top of the case near the iPhone’s headphone jack. It is capable of projecting a 640 x 360-pixel resolution image up to 100-inches in size. The case easily slides onto your iPhone4.
The projector is very easy to use. All you have to do is plug your iPhone into the device and turn on the projector. That’s it. The iPhone 4 will begin mirroring and automatically start projecting whenever you open a video application.
|In Depth||Projection System: DLP Brightness: 12 ANSI lumens Resolution: 640*360 Battery Capacity : 2100MAH Aspect Ration: 16:9 Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 Power supply: DC5V/1.5A Input terminal: IPHONE4 connection (Exclusive for IPHONE4 input signal) Image Size: 510MM(20 inch)@974MM Light source: 3 LED (RGB), More than 20,000 hours Projection distances: 488mm-2922mm|
|Dimensions||126.6 x 63.5 x 22 mm|
IPhone4 Projector FAQ
The device does not turn ON?
- Make sure to fully charge the device and switch it on properly
There is no sound why a video/music is playing?
- Make sure to adjust volumes on both projector and iPhone
If I use a headset, will the speaker still work?
- No, it is one of the behavior of the iPhone from which it will prioritize the auxiliary port whenever it is activated
Can I charge the projector while using?
- Yes, depending on the charger you are using its either it will charge its own battery slowly or deplete the charge slowly
Can I charge my phone while using the projector?
- No, you can only use one mode at a time