You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Listen to music and charge your phone at the same time
- Compatible with all standard 3.5mm headphones
- Supports high-quality, lossless audio output
- No charging, nor software required. Simply plug your existing headphones/earphones into the jack
- Designed for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Works with iPhone 7 battery cases
Apple's Lightning connector is designed to be able to withstand a direct blow from a hammer. And at the factory, no fewer than 15% of all Lightning cables are tested by hammer-wielding workers.
Miss the 3.5mm port in your new iPhone 7? With only a single Lightning port for audio and charging, it's difficult to listen to your favorite tracks all day and still have juice left in your iPhone 7 for other tasks. With Merlin's iPhone 7 adapter, you can power up your iPhone 7 at maximum speed, while listening to your favorite tunes. So whether you’re listening to music, watching videos, or using navigation, you can charge anywhere.
Sound As It Should Be
The Lightning Audio & Power Adapter supports the full ecosystem of Apple's audio output, giving you high-quality, lossless audio output to your favorite headphones.
Frequency Response : 20Hz~20KHz
SNR : -95db at 3.3V
Power Rating : 65mA @ 3.3V, 3.3~5V
Digital Audio Output : Up To 96KHz, 24bit
Output : 20mW
|Dimensions||Wire Length : 10cm|
iPhone 7 Lightning Audio & Power Adapter FAQ
- Ensure that your phone is clean and dry.
- Connect the adapter’s lighting pin to your phone first.
- Then connect your 3.5mm earphone or headphone or your phone’s lightning charger to the adapter for audio and charging.