You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Sleek and adjustable frame
- Fits Android as well as iOS devices that are longer than four inches
- Adjustable resin lens minimizes risk of dizziness and fatigue
- Bluetooth Droid gamepad included
- Multiple VR apps available on App Store and Google Play
Sleek & Adjustable Frame
Immersive 3D features a comfortable strap-on frame that sits on your head well due to the lightweight composition of the material it is constructed with. The highly durable frame is adjustable and can fit smartphones that are longer than four inches.
Adjustable Resin Lens
Immersive 3D features two adjustable resin lenses that are easy on your eyes and minimize the risk of dizziness and fatigue, allowing you to enjoy endless hours of 3D movies and games.
|Dimensions||13 x 7 x 8 cm|
- Perfect experience !!!!!! Review by Bennnnny
- Good Review by Gula.Gaus
(Posted on 7/28/2016)
- A reasonably priced VR Review by Aatif
(Posted on 12/26/2015)
- Download & start any VR app (such as VR Cinema, Sharjah VR, or UAE VR) on your smartphone.
- Open the front cover of the headset, place your smartphone in the center of the case, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Connect the headphone jack (in the right side of the headset) to your smartphone, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Gently pull the headphones outward so that it sits comfortably on your ears.
- To register on-screen touches while an app is running, press the OK button at the bottom of the headset.
- To adjust your smartphone’s volume in app, use the volume dial at the bottom or press it to answer phone calls.