You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Sleek and adjustable frame
- Fits Android as well as iOS devices that are longer than four inches
- Adjustable resin lens minimizes risk of dizziness and fatigue
- Bluetooth Droid gamepad included
- Multiple VR apps available on App Store and Google Play
Sleek & Adjustable Frame
Immersive 3D features a comfortable strap-on frame that sits on your head well due to the lightweight composition of the material it is constructed with. The highly durable frame is adjustable and can fit smartphones that are longer than four inches.
Adjustable Resin Lens
Immersive 3D features two adjustable resin lenses that are easy on your eyes and minimize the risk of dizziness and fatigue, allowing you to enjoy endless hours of 3D movies and games.
Bluetooth Droid Gamepad
Immersive 3D comes with a plug-and-play Droid gamepad that can be used with various systems such as iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, as well as Android smartphones. The Bluetooth gamepad has a range of 20 metres, and its slip-proof handle design allows you to play games with extreme comfort and great control.
Numerous VR Apps
Immersive 3D supports numerous VR apps that are available on both Google Play store and Apple’s App Store. Immerse yourself in virtual reality with apps and games such as
VR Cinema (Google Play); UAE VR (developed by Merlin Digital) (Google Play & App Store); Roller Coaster VR (Google Play)
Mad Race VR (Google Play); Dive City Rollercoaster (App Store); VR ONE Cinema (App Store)
|Dimensions||13 x 7 x 8 cm|
- Good Review by Shareel
- Adventerous Review by Fatima
- Excellent product Review by ren
- Innovative Review by AndreiK
- good Review by ramesh iyer
To watch 3D video over the mobile are very effective (Posted on 12/9/2015)
- excellent Review by mweei
- Turn Bluetooth on in your smartphone and connect it to the included Droid Gamepad.
- Download & start any VR app (such as Subway Surfing VR, VR Bike, or Zombie Shooter VR) on your smartphone.
- Open the front cover of the headset, place your smartphone in the center of the case, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Connect the headphone jack (in the right side of the headset) to your smartphone, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Gently pull the headphones outward so that it sits comfortably on your ears.
- To register on-screen touches while an app is running, press the OK button at the bottom of the headset.
- To adjust your smartphone’s volume in app, use the volume dial at the bottom or press it in to answer phone calls.