You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Protective case for securing your smartphone in place
- Adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Specially designed lenses automatically adjust focus
- Comes with Bluetooth stereo earphones
- Fits Android as well as iOS devices that are longer than four inches
Protective case for easy access
Immersive 3D – Cinema Edition will take your virtual reality cinema experience to the next level. The headset features a protective case for your smartphone, which secures it in place and allows you to watch movies and enjoy games from any angle. The integrated adjustable straps allow you to position the headset for a comfortable fit, redefining the meaning of handsfree viewing.
Advanced auto-adjusting lenses
Immersive 3D boasts of specially designed lenses that automatically adjust focus for hours of unstrained, comfortable viewing experience. The advanced lenses are easy on your eyes and minimize the risk of dizziness and fatigue, allowing you to enjoy endless hours of 3D movies and games.
Bluetooth earphones for true handsfree cinema experience
Immersive 3D comes with Bluetooth stereo earphones that let you enjoy true 3D VR cinema from the comfort of your couch.
Numerous VR Apps
Immersive 3D supports numerous VR apps that are available on both Google Play and Apple's App Store. Immerse yourself in virtual reality with apps and games such asVR Cinema (Google Play); UAE VR (developed by Merlin Digital) (Google Play & App Store); Roller Coaster VR (Google Play)
Mad Race VR (Google Play); Dive City Rollercoaster (App Store); VR ONE Cinema (App Store)
|Dimensions||180 x 140 x 95mm|
- Very good Review by Ann
- Love it Review by Aaron
- Nice Review by Mark
- Profile adjustment Review by Hosam
- A new experience! Review by Warren
- excellent product and demonstration Review by david
- Turn Bluetooth on in your smartphone and connect it to the included remote control.
- Download & start any VR app (such as VR Cinema or VR Player) on your smartphone.
- Open the front cover of the headset, place your smartphone in the center of the case, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Connect the headphone jack (in the right side of the headset) to your smartphone, and close the cover to secure your smartphone in place.
- Gently pull the headphones outward so that it sits comfortably on your ears.
- To register on-screen touches while an app is running, press the OK button at the bottom of the headset.
- To adjust your smartphone’s volume in app, use the volume dial at the bottom or press it in to answer phone calls.