You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Controlled via Wi-Fi and smartphone app with real-time video feed
- Camera with record and capture functions
- Six-rotor aerial platform with three speed modes
- Built-in 6-axis gyroscope for perfect stabilization
- Intuitive controls for ascend/descend, forward/backward, left/right, and hover
- Comes with 2.4GHz RF controller and free smartphone app
The earliest recorded use of an unmanned aerial vehicle for warfighting occurred on August 22, 1849, when the Austrians attacked the Italian city of Venice with unmanned balloons loaded with explosives. Launched from the Austrian ship Vulcano, some of the balloons worked and successfully managed to bomb The Republic; however, others were caught in a change of wind and blown back over Austrian lines.
Six is Better
Unlike traditional drones, HexaCopter UAV has six motors for extra power, airlift, and stability. The added rotors provide an unmatched level of flight stability, allowing a novice to fly like a pro in a matter of minutes.
Stable and Control
HexaCopter’s six-axis gyroscope as well as its streamlined and lightweight design provides added maneuverability, making it supremely easy to control and perform tricks in the sky. You can use either the included controller or your smartphone and have perfect control. The controller has three speed control options—Slow, Medium, and High—allowing you to fly the way you want under different flying conditions.
Advanced Remote Control
The included 2.4GHz radio frequency controller provides you with highly precise ascend/descend, forward/backward, and roll/tilt functions from a simple interface. The controller’s auto pairing feature lets you quickly connect to your drone, allowing you to take HexaCopter to the skies right out of the box.
Using Merlin’s HexaCopter UAV app and by connecting to the drone’s Wi-Fi network, you can control HexaCopter up to 50 meters. The built-in camera lets you shoot live, real-time videos and take pictures direct to your smartphone, providing a full first-person view (FPV) experience.
Easy to Use with Real-Time Feedback
The high-quality camera at the front gives you real-time view of the flight on your mobile device, allowing you take photos and videos from a completely new perspective. HexaCopter comes with a full-featured app that lets you take complete control of your camera and flight system from a very easy-to-use interface.
HexaCopter UAV FAQ
- Turn the controller on using the on/off switch located in the center.
- Turn HexaCopter on using the switch located behind the device.
- The LEDs on HexaCopter will begin to flash slowly, indicating that the device is ready for pairing.
- On the controller, push the throttle lever up until you hear a beep, indicating that the pairing is complete.
Connecting to Controller:
- Download and install Merlin’s ‘HexaCopter UAV’ app from Google Play or App Store.
- Turn on HexaCopter and wait until the device is ready for pairing.
- Go to your smartphone’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to “HexaCopter_UAV”.
- Run the app and use the on-screen controls to fly HexaCopter.