You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Easy to use, convenient and simple
- Earlobe clip with infrared sensor
- Compatible with most fitness apps
- High sensitivity and low power consumption
How does it work?
Heart Rate Monitor Pro measures your heart rate through signals detected by the infrared sensor using pulse wave technology. Simply clip it to your earlobe and download any fitness app from Google Play or App Store and start monitoring your heart rate.
Lock in and leave
Heart Rate Monitor’s ergonomic and lightweight design ensures an ultra-secure, comfortable fit, helping you to focus on your training and bringing you one step closer to exceed your goal. Farewell to any wires that block your back and enjoy your workout without distractions and with full freedom of movement.
Best solution to monitor your heart rate
Take your training to the next level with the Heart Rate Monitor Pro. An adcanved infrared ear-clip sensor and precision measurements ensure that you are always training in the correct zone. The most amazing feature of this device is that it lets you practice and do your work freely without using your hand. Just clip it to your earlobe and it will do the rest.
Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Heart Rate Monitor Pro is simple to use and compatible with both iOS and Android devices such as phones, tablets, and more. Moreover, it is qualified to work with most popular fitness apps such as Map My Fitness, Runmeter, Runstatic, Wahoo Fitness, and Endomondo.
Battery Capacity: 150mAh
Standard Voltage: 3.7V
Standard Current: 6mA
Standby time: About 6 months
Charging time: About 2 hours
Heart Rate Monitor Pro FAQ
- Attach the ear clip sensor to the wireless module.
- Clip the wireless module to your clothing and the ear clip sensor to one of your earlobes.
- Download and install any popular fitness app (such as Wahoo Fitness, Strava, Runkeeper, Endomondo, and MapMyRun) on your smartphone.
- Go to your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and connect to ‘Merlin HRM’.
- Open a fitness app of your choice, and follow on-screen instructions to begin monitoring your heart rate.