You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Dual OS—Windows 10 and Android 4.4—for added versatility
- Intel Bay Trail-T Z3736F 2.16GHz Quad Core CPU
- 7” IPS screen with five-point capacitive touch capability
- 2GB DDR3L RAM and 32GB onboard storage
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- HDMI, AV output, and 10/100 Ethernet port
- 1-year Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
Your Smallest Full-feature Workstation
Featuring two OS for your dynamic lifestyle, DuOS mini PC can be used in many ways, be it as a download/upload server, as a backup server, for playing games, for watching movies, or as a fixed workstation in your conference room for presentations.
Touch Makes It Better
DuOS mini PC features a bright 7-inch IPS screen with five-point capacitive touch capability. Now you can type and swipe at the same time, making it easier for quickly typing mails and attaching files or making quick designs effortlessly.
Built to Compute. Designed for Portability.
With a 2.16GHz Quad-Core processor at its core, 2GB DDR3L RAM, Intel HD Graphics, 32GB of on-board storage, HDMI, AV, and LAN ports, 4 USB and 1 micro USB port for connecting peripherals, built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and microSD card slot for additional storage, DuOS mini PC takes portable computing to a new level.
Tiny in Size, Mighty in Performance!
The Intel Bay Trail-T Quad-Core processor and Intel HD graphics, together with a powerful onboard audio processor, deliver stunning graphics and computing power with high-quality, multi-channel sound experience but consumes very little power. Connect it to an HDTV or a projector and use it as your personal media center at home or as part of an inexpensive POS solution.
No desk space? Laptops too heavy to carry? Want to avoid the clutter of wires and cables? DuOS mini PC is your all-in-one solution! Be it an office, a conference room, your home, or a business establishment, DuOS mini PC enables you to be productive immediately! What’s more is that it comes with a 3D keyboard with built-in trackpad, backlit keys, and a laser pointer for presentation, redefining the way you work remotely.
Bundled with Amazing Accessories
Not only does DuOS mini PC come with a premium backlit 3D keyboard with built-in mouse and laser pointer, but you also get a 1-year Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
DuOS mini PC FAQ
A) 1) In Windows mode, go Settings>System, and change the following settings: Display Orientation: Set to Landscape; Multiple Displays: Set to Duplicate These Displays
2) Click Advance Display Settings and change the resolution to 1280x720.
3) Click Display Adapter Properties. A new window will appear titled "Multiple Monitors and Intel(R) HD Graphics Properties”. Click on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel Tab (4th Tab) and set the following: Display: Digital Television; Scaling: Maintain Display Scaling
4) Click APPLY or OK button to save changes.
- Awesome Review by John
It will surely satisfy your simple needs digitally. (Posted on 12/19/2016)
- Exellent Review by Madhu
- Great product Review by Alex
Dual OS is a very good idea these days as it makes it flexible for different applications available for different platforms. (Posted on 4/22/2016)
- Excellent Review by Gopakumar
- Press and hold the power button for a few seconds to turn the device on.
- The screen responds to multiple-touch actions such as “pinching” to zoom out of image, “spreading fingers apart” to zoom in, and even “rotating” images.
- To connect the device to an HDMI monitor, connect the device to the monitor using an HDMI cable, and press ‘Windows + P’ to display the ‘Screen Project’ options.
- To switch between OS, launch the Switch OS application (in Windows) or drag down the notifications menu from the top right-corner and click on Switch OS (in Android).
- To reset or recover the device, go to ‘Settings < Change PC Settings < Update & Recovery’.