You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mario was actually named after the landlord of Nintendo’s first warehouse, Mr. Mario Segale. The original name of Mario was actually Mr. Video Game, which ended up becoming Mr. Segale’s nickname. Speaking of Mario, he has actually appeared in over a hundred and twenty video games.
The Droid gamepad can be used with four separate systems including the iPad, iPhones, Android tablets as well as Android Smartphones. The slip-proof handle design can be used to play games in extreme comfort and with greater control.
- Fantastic Review by Ramesh Iyer
I was always a fan of Merlin product, Now I am a bigger fan their service too.
Thank you April and Akhin.
(Posted on 12/20/2015)
- Turn the Droid Gamepad ON by pressing the HOME button for three seconds, the corresponding red light will start blinking slowly.
- Press HOME for another 3 seconds. Let the LED Flash rapidly. The gamepad will enter search status.
- Pair the device with your device. Once the light is flashing rapidly the device is paired and can be discoverable.
- To turn off press the HOME button for 5 seconds. The gamepad will switch off.
- When the gamepad needs to be charged the charge light will slowly flash.