You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Uses real ink; no special paper required
- Pressure-sensitive tip; write thousands of notes
- Share notes easily and freely
- Works on Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy)
- Compatible with Android & iOS devices; free app available
- Rechargeable receiver and pen
- Auto sync with Cloud workspace such as Evernote
- File your notes by date
- Easily review & share notes via mail, social media, and other cloud applications
Electronic clipboards as writing devices appeared in the 1966 TV series ‘Star Trek: The Original Series’. Called Personal Access Display Device, or PADD, these devices were used by space-faring organizations such as Starfleet and operated almost exclusively through the use of a stylus.
The Pen is Mightier than….
The streamlined design of the Cloud Scribe smart pen conceals an astonishing amount of technology. Cloud Scribes digital pen works like a ballpoint pen using Bluetooth technology and is also rechargeable. Able to write on any paper surface (A4 default size), make this pen easy to slip in your pocket and take anywhere. Along with it, the receiver acts as go between from paper to the SKeyNote app in your smartphone/tablet for picture perfect transfers.
Smart Pen for All Your Devices
Android and IOS, smartphones and tablet – Cloud Scribe will work with them all. Thanks to the smart technology on your Cloud Scribe, all your notes can be synced to any of the devices you use, whether it’s an iPad, a Samsung smartphone, a Nexus tablet or your iPhone 6 Plus.
Smart Technology for Smart Life
Bluetooth Smart wireless technology allows your Cloud Scribe to quickly and easily pair to your tablet or smartphone. It also extends the battery life, giving you over 10 hours of use between charges, 180 hours standby.
Turn Your Words into Action
Automatically and wirelessly transfer your recorded notes to your devices. Connects easily to your laptop or desktop by USB cable to transfer your interactive notes. Simply, search, organize and share it.
|Dimensions||78 x 24.5 x 11.9 mm (Receiver), 149.6 x 14.1 mm (Digital Pen)|
|Weight||28g (Receiver), 20g (Pen)|
Cloud Scribe FAQ
- ultimate gadget Review by vinay
- A really cool useful gadget Review by Ash
- Download and install ‘Merlin SKeyNote’ app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Press and hold the power button on the receiver for three seconds to turn the device on.
- Turn Bluetooth on in your smartphone.
- Clip the receiver to the writing surface (default size: A4).
- Open ‘Merlin SKeyNote’ app and register new account or login to existing account.
- Click on your ‘Profile’ icon on the top-left corner.
- Click on ‘SKeyPen’ and connect to your Cloud Scribe pen.
- Click on ‘New Note’ to write a new note or ‘New Video’ to record handwriting with voice notes.
- Click on ‘My Works’ to access your saved/uploaded notes.
Receiver & Pen Interface:
How to install ink cartridge: