You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Simple plug & play design; transmits on all FM frequencies (87.5–108MHz)
- Bluetooth-enabled, call receive/end button, built-in mic
- Make and receive calls hands-free while driving
- Enhanced voice detection microphone makes calling easy
- Standard USB port for charging & microSD slot for music playback
- Recognizes multiple file formats such as MP3, WMA, and AA4G
No more wires
Merlin’s Bluetooth Car MP3 is a compact and convenient car accessory that enables Bluetooth and hands-free calling in any type of car as long as it has an FM stereo. BT MP3 player connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and transmits sound to your car stereo via FM radio broadcast. Now you can play music wirelessly in your car from your phone.
Not only does Bluetooth Car MP3 play your songs but you can even answer and listen to calls through your car’s speakers totally hands-free. Plug it in to your car’s cigarette lighter and it remains charged and ready to use every time you are in the car. Moreover, if you need to charge your phone, it has a USB port to plug in your charging cable as well.
Elegant design with amazing functionality
BT Car MP3 is a multi-tasking and multi-functioning gadget. If you do not have music on your phone, then simply insert a microSD card loaded with your tunes. The soft-touch, multi-function button at the top allows you to not only play/pause your music but also answer/end calls and adjust volume. The top unit is magnetically attached to the bottom part so that you can easily detach it and use it as just a charging outlet.
Loaded with accessories
Keeping pace with most modern smartphones, Bluetooth Car MP3 comes with an expandable vent mount. The sturdy vent mount works with most types of car vents and smartphones of various sizes, keeping your smartphone at eye level and ready for GPS directions. Moreover, the included dual output (Lightning and Micro USB) charging cable lets you charge your Android as well as iOS devices.
|In Depth||FM Transmit Frequency : 87.5 ~108Mhz Bluetooth Version : 2.0 Supports File format : MP3, WMA, WAV Frequency response : 20mHz-15Khz BT Microphone effective range : 0.5~2M BT Transmit distance : 10M Rated Voltage : 12V Limited Voltage : 9~26V USB output : 5V/2.1 A Work temperature : 0~50 °C SNR : >60dB Degree of distortion : <0.1% Left and right channel : dB>60dB Transmit frequency modulation mode: Stereo Digital PLL frequency lock|
|Dimensions||85 x 95 x 20 mm|
Bluetooth Car MP3 FAQ
B) Check if fuse of the device has burned out. If yes, please replace with same fuse.
C) Pull out the device from cigarette socket and plug in again.
B) Check if the file format is correct. It can support MP3 or WMA only.
C) Check volume is not set at ‘0’
D) Muting noise but no voice
E) Check if player is on ‘PAUSE’.
F) Check if volume is on 0 or is low.
B) No sound transmitted to car audio
C) Check if the device is in transmitting state.
D) Check if transmitting frequency is the same with receiving frequency of the car radio.
B) Check if the battery has low power which may need to be changed.
2. Volume control
3. Bluetooth and MP3 indicator light
5. Display window
6. Reset button
7. Short press to previous track/frequency down/long press to Bluetooth
8. Short press to next track/long press to frequency up
9. Power light
10. Micro SD card
11. Power Adaptor
12. Cigarette lighter base
13. USB port
2. Support LED display and power on/off by software
3. Support Micro SD card (1G-32G)
4. Support multiple music formats (MP3/WMA/WAV)
5. Bluetooth hands-free
6. Support music playing via Bluetooth stereo
7. CVC technology cancels echo and reduces ambient noise.
8. Support IR remote control
9. Support IR remote control to receive calls or switch calls
10. Built-in chargeable lithium battery
11. Can power other equipment via USB. Max output 5V/2.1A
12. Product and cigarette lighter work separately for easy operation
13. Stereo Bluetooth and FM transmitter
14. Automatically power-off memory
15. Volume adjustment at 360 degree and pick up calls by separate top button easily
4.1.1 Power on by long pressing M button for three seconds, and power off by long pressing another three seconds.
4.1.2 When switched off, put main board on cigarette lighter base. Device will power on automatically if there is power being supplied. LED will display BT. If card is inserted, device will play music automatically.
4.1.3 Plug in the device to the cigarette lighter socket. Insert Micro SD card stored with MP3 or WMA files. It will play music automatically once music files are detected. Press and to play previous and next track. Press ‘M’ button to play or pause.
4.1.4 Turn on the car’s FM radio and adjust frequency of the device to match the car radio. Music from the device can now be heard from the car stereo.
4.1.5 Frequency adjustment, Long press to frequency adjustment, LED display will show frequency. Then press and to adjust frequency from 87.5 to 108MHZ.
4.1.6 Adjust potentiometer clockwise for volume up & counter-clockwise for volume down.
4.1.7 The device has a chargeable lithium battery. Put main board on cigarette lighter base and it will charge automatically while playing music.
4.2 Pairing the Bluetooth and cell phone Pair the cell phone with the device on first use. Please refer to the user manual of your cell phone for specific details on Bluetooth connectivity. While music is playing long press and music will stop playing. Turn on the Bluetooth hands-free device, and activate your cell phone’s Bluetooth function, then search for ‘Car Kit’ on your mobile phone. Select ‘Car Kit’ device. Enter the password ‘0000’ if it is requested..
Select ‘Car Kit’ from the list on the mobile phone’s paired devices, then select ‘Hands-free device’ from authorised devices. Additional equipment connections: The device will only connect automatically when powered on if it has previously been paired.
Attention: some phones can connect to the device automatically again after a restart. Some phones may need to be authorised for each connection. You may set as an ‘Automatic connection’. If you require detailed instructions, please refer to phone's user's manual.
4.3 Using Bluetooth hands-free (When the Bluetooth FM transmitter is on standby or playing music)
4.3.1 Making a call; When in ‘connected’ state, dial a phone number on your mobile phone and voice will play from your car radio automatically. LCD displays ‘BT’.
4.3.2 Answering a call; When in ‘connected’ state and there is an incoming call press M button to answer the call, then press or to choose the phone private talking mode or Bluetooth hands-free mode, press M button again to hang up the call.
4.3.3 Reject a call; When there is a call but you don’t want to answer it, press M button two times to reject the call.
4.4 Play music stored in phone; This device Support A2DP and can play music stored in a mobile phone by transmitting the music to the car audio via a Bluetooth hands-free FM transmitter. This results in higher quality sound.
4.4.1 According to phone’s manual, set the music player of the phone to output via Bluetooth
4.4.2 Once setup the cell phone’s music will transmit through the FM transmitter and play from the car radio.
2. CH+ : Frequency up
3. << : Previous song
4. >> : Next song
5. > : Play/Pause/ Answer or Hang up a call
6. - : Volume -
7. + : Volume +
8. EQ : Choose different kinds of sound effect
9. 0~9 : quick to pick up a song by pressing number key
10. MODE : Music player / Bluetooth
11. : Answer or Hang up a call
12. : Switch between Bluetooth and cell phone when on calling.
2．Select a preset channel without signal interference.
3．Operation mode for Bluetooth may be different due to differences from various mobile phones.
4. Some models of mobile phone won’t connect automatically after powering is off and therefore require pairing again.
5. The device is compatible with 95% of the mobile phones in the market, but not all. Please understand this before purchasing this product.
6. In phone calling mode, the volume should be moderate to avoid affecting the other end of the call.
7. Do not use the product in dusty, high-humidity, or extreme-temperature conditions.
8. Prevent the product from falling to avoid damage.
9. Do not open the product yourself. Please contact the distributor if you require assistance.
10. Data in this manual is subject to alteration without prior notice.
11. This device will auto power off if no Bluetooth device is paired or if there is no Micro SD card inserted.
2. User Manual
- Very good Review by Aliyu
- more than excellent / highly satisfied Review by Hossam