You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Stress-free & hassle-free.
- Portable design easy to carry and use.
- Fastest and directly connecting to Internet.
- Dynamic 4K display.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 8.1, Mac OS and Chrome OS.
- SD Card and Micro SD Card ports.
- Ethernet input & 2 USB 3.0 Ports.
One Cable, Multiple Connectivity
When you enjoy the convenience of your MacBook Air, you must be suffered from the troubles lead by only one Type-C interface, sometimes you have to stop what is being processed for charging. Now hassle-free with Merlin’s C-Hub, you solve all the problems you face. It extends the MacBook Air Type C to 2 USB 3.0, you can charge your MacBook Air via Type-C charging port and transmit data via the other port at the same time.
Newest and Fastest
Now you can enjoy viewing your MacBook with no stress & hassle-free. It’s a new USB-C connector from Merlin with a top data speed of 10Gbps, and 2x faster than USB 3.0. No worries about usage, no drivers required, just plug and play.
Durable, Compatible and Stylish Design
Merlin C-Hub is a massive expansion, provide you 2 USB 3.0 ports for home and work users. Plug all your devices in at once without creating a mess, no more wires and no driver needed. It comes with attractive design which is made of high-quality Aluminum and ABS material, durable and stylish design to ensure reliability and durability.
Smarter and More Convenient
C-Hub is not only for MacBook, it compatible with different OS such as Windows 8, 8.1, Mac OS and Chrome OS. It is really a smart device providing super speed charging and transfer of data. With C-Hub enjoy data transfer rates of up to 10Gbps spend less time syncing, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
- C-Hub supports the following TF and SD cards: T-Flash, microSD, SD, SDHC, SDXC, and UHS.
- To use C-Hub’s internal Ethernet adapter, simply plug and connect it to your laptop or desktop. No drivers are required.
- C-Hub supports the following USB formats. USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1.
- To connect an external hard drive to C-Hub, use a 5V DC adapter (not included) to power the hub.
- The C-Hub HDMI adapter supports the following HDMI formats: HDCP1.4b and backward-compatible.
- It supports the following output resolutions: 720p @ 60Hz, 1080p @ 60Hz, and 4K x 2K @ 30Hz.
- The C-Hub HDMI adapter is compatible with the following OS: Windows 8.1, new MacBook, Chrome OS, Mac OS X 10.10.1