You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- Bluetooth Car Mirror Kit V2
The easy-to-install Merlin Bluetooth Car Mirror Kit upgrades your car with a bucket full of handy features. With its hands free, you can make all your calls without sacrificing your personal safety, while in the comfort of your vehicle. Its high-tech display is exclusively crafted to securely display the name and number of the person calling you. With its next-gen technology, it connects automatically to all the Bluetooth enabled devices, while giving you the comfort of voice dialling and Full Duplex Noise and Echo Suppression.
The list of features does not end there! The kit is engineered for your convenience, thus it also gives you the privilege of rejecting calls, call waiting, redialling, caller ID display, call log, wireless earpiece, DSP technology, 4 FM pre-sets for transmission to your car stereo, volume control, USB port and high performance battery.
|In Depth||Very Easy to Install - Easily Moved from Vehicle to Vehicle Powerful 1600mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery Typical Standby Time of 168 Hours Typical Talk Time of About 11 Hours Listen to Calls Through Your Car Stereo or Using the Built in Speaker Built in Microphone for Crystal Clear Out Going Calls Can Connect to Two or More Phones***|
|Dimensions||283 x 90 x 20 mm|
Bluetooth Car Mirror Kit V2 FAQ
Why am I unable to connect my Bluetooth Car Kit to the cell phone?
• Ensure the Bluetooth Car Kit is switched ON.
• Ensure both your Bluetooth Car Kit and cell phone have enough battery power to pair successfully.
• Ensure the Bluetooth Car Kit is paired with your cell phone. (Please refer to your cell phone's user guide for specific instructions for pairing)
• Ensure the device is within a maximum of 10 meters of the mobile phone and there is no obstructions, such as walls or other electronic devices in between.
Why pairing operations fail?
• Delete the item from the paired list on your cell phone. B. Reset both the cell phone and the Bluetooth Car Kit device by powering them off and back on. C. Re-pair the two devices.
• Turn off the cell phone and separate the battery from it for approximately five seconds. Repeat the pairing process.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Most Viewed Products
You have no items to compare.