You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 600W speakers with Bluetooth 4.0
- In-app equalizer and light control
- Microphone and guitar inputs
- USB/SD card input slots
- Cordless mobility and car charger
- Remote control or smartphone control
- Durable & sturdy shoulder strap
Bigger is Better
Merlin’s largest audio product yet, Beat Master packs 600 Watts of power into its speakers and 6000 mah Lithium Battery for charging any device via USB and for cordless mobility. And with the Shoulder Strap, mobility is easy.
Having guitar and microphone inputs, use Beat Master as an amplifier for your guitar and have your own private jam session. Or when at an event, become the star and perform in front of a live audience and with microphone plug in, have someone sing along.
Beat Master comes with a microphone input and 2 microphones. Karaoke singing at any party is now amplified with vocal controls and powerful speakers. Along with smartphone/tablet stand, you and your friends can view screen for sing a longs all night long.
App Makes Sense
Down load the free “ Beat Master “ App to take FULL control. Equalizer and Lighting Control are just a push away using your Smartphone. Adjust the sound to your surroundings and choice up to 6 base colors at different style settings to match your music.
Play time: 4 hours
Frequency response: 105Hz-20KHz
Power Supply: AC100-240V ~ 50-60Hz
Beat Master FAQ
- Good Experience Review by Rafiuddin
- Good product Review by Tariq
- Very good Review by AbdulazizH16
- Excellent portable system Review by Rajesh
- Press & hold the Power button on the device/remote control for a few seconds to turn the device on.
- Press the Input button to select the signal input (BT, USB, and AUX).
- To connect your smartphone to the device, press the Input button and select Bluetooth mode.
- Go to your smartphone's Bluetooth settings and search and connect to “Merlin BeatMaster”.
- To play songs stored on your flash drive, just connect the flash drive to the USB port on the device and it should automatically play songs stored on the drive.
- Use the Volume Dial to adjust the device's volume.
- Press the Menu button and use the Function Dial to adjust the following settings: BA (Bass), TB (Treble), 1U (Microphone Input), 2U Guitar Input), BO (Light Mode), BR (Brightness), DL (Delay), and EC (Echo).
- You can also adjust the LED lights on the device using the free “Merlin BeatMaster” app.