You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Mirroring android smartphones to any HDMI compatible devices.
- Remote control including to make usage more convenient.
- Sharing photos and videos directly from TV or projector.
- Made from ABS plastic for more durability.
Mirroring Smartphones is more easier
The Merlin Android to TV Connection kit includes a Universal MHL Cable that supports all leading Android Phones including the Galaxy S3 and Note 2. It also comes with a remote control so you can select presentation slides, movies and photos all from a distance.
Use your Android Smartphone as a full function Media player. Stream Movies from your Home Network, Watch clips from YouTube or share your favourite Photos - all on your Home Theater, TV or Projector. The included remote allows you to do all this from the comfort of your couch
View & navigate Presentation slides, applications, documents and spreadsheets. Bring the power of your Android Smartphone to your Work Meetings and Presentations. Simply connect your Phone to a Projector or big screen TV and the included remote adds a whole new level of convenience.
How to use it?
|In Depth||- Material: ABS plastic - Connector: Micro 5pin port, HDMI port, DC charging port - Support MHL (Mobile High-Definition-Link) Smartphones - Cable length: 21cm - Resolution: Up 1080 x 720p - Bandwidth: 25MHz~75MHz|
|Dimensions||8.3 x 3.7 x 1.1 cm|
|Weight||1.48 oz (42 g)|
Android to TV Connection Kit FAQ
B) Open the battery compartment, re-insert the battery and check whether it is functional, if not replace the battery with a new one
B) Please try using a different power source
2) Connect the adapter's DC port via USB cable for charging.
3) While using the adapter it must be connected via USB cable to avoid mobile phone battery drain and get better performance.
4) Connect this adapter's HDMI "female" port to your HDTV, Monitor via an HDMI "male" cable, switch on your TV/Monitor, Projector and select HDMI mode.
5) Use the Remote Control to operate your MHL Smartphone.
a. Press the different buttons for specific functions; such as page up page down, play, pause, fast forward, or backward when enjoying videos.
b. Press right, left to navigate presentations and photos.
c. During operation, press the Home button if you wish to go back to the main menu/screen.
6) When using the adapter for the first time, please restart your phone before operation and then connect the adapter to your Smartphone.
2) Protect from heat, moisture and keep away from water
3) Do not use non-compatible devices with the unit for a prolonged usage
4) Pleae do not use force or tamper with the device to avoid any misuse/damage