You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Large 90-inch virtual display
- 854*480 FWVGA (16:9) resolution
- Carry your movie library with you
- 5.0 MP camera with auto focus
- Built-in 3,000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, and TF Card supported
- 1GB DDR and 8GB flash memory
- Optical finger navigation with support for external mouse
- Supports 1080p HD video playback
Not surprisingly for a film that revolves around time travel, ‘Back to the Future’ depicts multiple futuristic technologies. One of those real technologies predicted by Back to the Future Part II is the smart eyewear that Marty McFly’s children are using in the film. It’s a head-mounted device that’s similar to virtual reality devices such as the Google Cardboard or Merlin’s Immersive 3D, and apparently handles phone call notifications.
While you wait! On the go! At home!
Waiting at the airport or traveling alone can be boring and monotonous. Enjoy your favorite movies or tunes, surfing the web, playing Android games, or simply watching YouTube videos on the go with Android iTheatre. Just strap it to your head, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Large virtual display
Enjoy the next-generation cinema experience at the comfort of your own home. The two TFT LCD panels produce a massive 90-inch virtual display that immerses you in the middle of the action on screen.
Carry your movie library with you
The microSD card slot in Android iTheater supports up to 64GB, so that you can carry all your favorite movies, music, and videos with you everywhere. Moreover, Android iTheatre can play all major digital video formats, and even 1080p HD playback. No more converting your video files.
Hours and hours of playback
The 3,000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you 3 hours of run-time.
Navigation at your fingertips
The optical finger navigation at the side of Android iTheater lets you easily and intuitively navigate through the 90-inch display. Moreover, you can connect your own external mouse to the device.
|Dimensions||198 x 122 x 70mm
Android iTheater FAQ
- Great Review by Noshie
- nice Prodct Review by Mohammed
- best gadget Review by FARUKE
- Press and hold the ‘Power Button’ to turn the device on/off.
- Use the ‘Optical Trackpad’ (OFN Touch Panel) located on the right side of the device to navigate through menus.
- Press the ‘OK/Confirm’ button to select a menu item. Press the ‘Return’ button to exit sub-menus and switch to the home page.