You have no items in your shopping cart.
- - Card Reader supports five media standards in six card slots.
- - USB powered (no external power, drivers or battery needed).
- - Supporting Sim Card, SD card T-Flash card direct access No adapter required.
- - Supporting different systems and windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/Mac.
- - Built-in card storage compartment convenient case.
- - Supports read/write of CF 1/2 cards.
- - LED activity indicator and Built-in USB cable.
The first card readers were punched card readers, which read the paper or cardboard punched cards that were used during the first several decades of the computers industry to store information and programs for computer systems. Merlin’s All-in-1 Card Reader supports most storage cards available in the market without the need of any adapter.
All in OneMerlin's All-In-1 Card Reader is lightweight and compact enough to be kept in your pocket. It supports most storage cards available in the market, especially the new high-capacity standard SDHC 2.0 SD card, M2, and MicroSD/T-Flash, without the need for any adapters!
More than you expect
A smart card reader is an electronic device that reads memory cards and can be found in keyboards, external devices, and some laptops models. Merlin’s All-in-1 Card Reader is not only one or two slot, but it give you different and various options with five slots. No need to search for specific card reader for your needs, with All-in-1 you have the full options and what you need for your Workflow.
Innovative and modular design
Whether you are a professional photographer or videographer or an adventure seeker using a sports camcorder or aerial camera, it is easy to create you custom workflow setup. Merlin’s Card Reader includes your choices of memory cards you need up to 80 types of memory cards with five storage slots for different kinds of cards.
Simple setup and use
Simply plug the card reader of your choice into a hub and start transferring your files, it is that easy. Merlin’s Card Reader lets you offload your work faster and easiest than before with the high rate or transferring files. Pick and choose the right combination for your needs, and take control of your workflow.
|Dimensions||52 x 80 x 13 mm|
All-in-1 Card Reader FAQ
- Plug the card reader into the USB port on your computer.
- Insert card in the correct slot in the Card Reader.
- Windows users can access the card from the “Removable Disk” icon that shows up in “My Computer”.
- Macintosh users can access the card from the “Untitled” disk icon that will appear on the desktop.
- To remove the card, right click on the “Removable Disk” icon in “My Computer” and click on “Eject”.
- For Macintosh, drag and drop the drive icon into Trash before removing the card from the reader.