You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Tracks steps, distance traveled, and active minutes
- Tracks you HeartRate
- Monitors your sleep automatically & wakes you up with vibrating alarm
- Sleek and stylish design that’s sweat-proof and weather-resistant
- See call & text notifications, daily stats & time of the day on the OLED display
- See notifications from Calls and SMS
- Syncs stats automatically & wirelessly to leading smartphones
- Intelligent gesture control to show time of the day
Not just a simple activity tracker
Not only does ActiFit show you steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and active minutes on its brilliant OLED display, but it also tracks your sleep cycle at night, helping you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you silently in the morning.
ActiFit syncs stats automatically and wirelessly to your smartphone – both iPhone and Android – giving you on demand access to real-time stats. The included DayDay Band app shows you all your stats in graphical and user-friendly format, keeping you updated on your fitness goals.
Stay connected throughout the day with Caller ID and message alerts. The free app pushes all your message notifications right to your ActiFit wristband, helping you stay in touch with your social world.
Find you phone & gesture control
We all misplace our phones, and it’s a pain trying to find them, especially when you’re a hurry. ActiFit stays connected to your smartphone 24/7 and can help you find your device with a single swipe on the wristband.
Silent alarms, and click selfies!
ActiFit wakes you up silently to a beautiful morning with vibrating alarms. What’s more is that you can use your ActiFit as a remote shutter button to click selfies.
- Peak of satisfaction Review by Mr Vinay
- very satisfied Review by ishrat
The staff member of Merlin in EMax at MCC was very kind and helpful. (Posted on 3/6/2016)
- good product Review by sathya
- Pretty good product for budget price Review by Zee
- Charge ActiFit for 30 minutes before using it. To charge the device, remove the unit from the wrist band by gently pushing it from the bottom. Use the included USB charging cable to charge the device.
- To turn ActiFit on, press and hold on the red circle on the device. To navigate through the menu, press the red circle once.
- To activate real-time heart rate monitoring, navigate through the menu to reach the heart sensor feature, then press and hold the red circle for four seconds.
- To turn the device off, press and hold the red circle in the main menu until the power options are shown. Then, press the red circle once to select ‘Off’ and press and hold the red circle until the device powers off.