You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Tracks steps, distance traveled, and active minutes
- Built-in heart rate sensor for real-time monitoring
- Quick 2-minute fatigue test for instant results
- Six preset modes for tracking your workout
- Monitors your sleep automatically & wakes you up with vibrating alarm
- See call & text notifications, daily stats & time of the day on the OLED display
- Syncs stats automatically & wirelessly to leading smartphones
Heart rate monitoring on the go
With a built-in high-quality heart rate sensor, ActiFit Go monitors and gives insight into your heart rate in real time! With ActiFit Go, it’s easier than ever to keep track of your heart rate while pushing yourself to achieve your workout goals.
Not just a simple activity tracker
ActiFit Go shows you steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and active minutes on its brilliant OLED display. Moreover, it tracks your sleep cycle at night, helping you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you silently in the morning.
Fatigue Test and Smart Exercise mode
ActiFit Go comes with six preset workout modes to select from (Walking, Running, Mountain Climbing, Strength Training, Sports, and Aerobics) for helping you keep a track of your workout. For those who like to jumpstart their day with quick monitoring, ActiFit Go’s quick 2-minute Fatigue Test comes handy.
ActiFit Go syncs stats automatically and wirelessly to your smartphone – both iPhone and Android – giving you on demand access to real-time stats. The included Keyband app shows you all your stats in graphical and user-friendly format, keeping you updated on your fitness goals.
Stay connected throughout the day with Caller ID and message alerts. The free app pushes all your call and message notifications right to your ActiFit Go wristband, helping you stay in touch with your social world.
Silent alarms and quick tap for time
ActiFit Go wakes you up silently to a beautiful morning with vibrating alarms. A quick tap on the wristband shows you the time of the day.
Actifit Go FAQ
- Charge ActiFit Go using the provided charging clip before using it.
- To browse through the menu, touch the Home button located on the right side of the device.
- Touch and hold the Home button to select a function.
- To connect the device to your smartphone, download and install “MISTEP” app from Google Play or App Store.
- Open the app, you can register an account or simply select “Direct Use”, and enter your personal details.
- Select your device as “Bracelet”.
- From the menu in the app, go to “Device”, select “Search for Bracelet”, and connect to your ActiFit Go from the listed devices.