You have no items in your shopping cart.
This Merlin tablet is designed work, learning and education. A selection of premium educational content, games, videos and e-books are pre-loaded.
A Parents Dashboard that provides total parental control with time management, Safe web surfing and advance web filtering is provided. Allowing parents to relax while kids enjoy this tablet.
Enjoy Games with the 7inch Tablet PC Lite With the Dual Core Ultra Fast 1.2Ghz Processor!
The pre-loaded learning apps are ideal for kids:
I Story Books
and much more
Silicon Case Included!
Protects the tablet from scrapes and scratches for the most child friendly device experience.
5 hours continuous movie playback
Kid Safe Browser
• Full Content Control
• Time Management
Safe Web Surfing
• Advance Web Filtering with Auto-Updates
• Fully Customizable Internet Controls
Preloaded Educational Content
• E-Books and much more
|Dimensions||191 x 116 x 9.9mm|
7" Tablet PC Lite FAQ
- Press and hold the Power key until the LCD screen turns on. Wait until the Home screen appears; the tablet is now ready for use.
- To turn the tablet off. Press and hold the Power key until the Device Options menu appears. Touch “OK” on the screen to turn off the tablet.
- When the tablet is on, you can turn off the screen to conserve battery power. Simply press the Power key once to turn the screen off. Press the Power key again to turn the screen back on.
- To conserve battery power, the screen can be set to turn off automatically when the tablet is not in use. This Screen timeout option can be found in the Display Menu.
- To unlock the screen, drag the lock icon across the screen towards the lock icon.
- To open an application, touch the application icon on the home screen or in the Launcher where you can tap the icon right up on the home screen to get in.
- To turn on Wi-Fi. Go to the home screen: Press the home key.
- In the settings menu, tap the icon on the home screen to get into the launcher, then press the Settings icon.
- Open the wireless & networks menu. Slide the icon to ‘on’.