You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Home /
- 7-in-1 Camera Card & HDMI Adaptor
The Merlin Camera Card is the ultimate solution to all your data transfer related problems. With its HDMI output, you can enjoy your favourite movies and other contents in a 1080p glory on your TV. With its ultra-compatible USB slot, you can transfer data directly from your camera or USB flash disk. Its mini USB cable gives you the privilege to sync data from other Smartphones while charging them simultaneously. Its 3.5mm DC AV port works as a powerful interface between your iPad and TV or projector to give you the crystal clear video output. The SD card and TF card slots are exclusively built for your memory cards. In short, it has got all your data transfer related problems covered.
All of these remarkable features comes bundled in an extremely small size of less than 6 centimeters, thus making the card exceedingly portable. The glossy finish on the card gives it a modest look, so that it goes in contrast with your iPad.
|In Depth||Transfer photos from SD or TF card USB Port to connect any Digital Camera directly HDMI and AV OUT jacks to connect to any TV or Projector|
|Dimensions||55 x 30 x 12 mm|
7-in-1 Camera Card & HDMI Adaptor FAQ
How to use Video Output?
- Connect the Adaptor to your iPhone or iPad with 30-pin port, then connect AV pin or HDMI to the adaptor.
- Open the TV and connect the respective cables (HDMI/AV Cable) to their respective port (Also change the source of the TV as needed.)
- Power ON the TV and it should automatically reflect what is on the screen of your iPhone or iPad.
How to use with External Storages?
- Connect the Adaptor to your iPhone or iPad with 30-pin port, then connect any external storages like SD Card or Micro SD Card to the Adaptor.
- Then open the Pictures, the external storage with pictures should appear on the album section.
How to use with the Camera?
- Connect the Adaptor to your iPhone or iPad with 30-pin port, then connect the USB Cable to your camera and the other end on the adaptor.
How to use for Synchronizing?
- Connect the Adaptor to your iPhone or iPad with 30-pin port, then connect the USB Cable to your computer and a micro USB to the adaptor.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Most Viewed Products
You have no items to compare.