You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 4K Ultra-HD video playback for unbelievable details
- Latest Android OS for a complete Android experience
- XBMC support for playing podcasts, local & network storage media
- Quad-Core Cortex-A53 processor delivers exceptional levels of performance
- Penta-Core Mali 450 GPU takes graphic performance to the next level
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi & 100Mbps Ethernet for faster online streaming
- Complete home entertainment solution with revolutionary gesture remote
Android is Andy Rubin, the brains behind Android from its creation. Before working for Google, Andy Rubin worked for Apple, where a couple of his coworkers gave him the nickname Android back in 1989 because of his love for robots. Android.com was Rubin’s personal web site until 2008.
4K Ultra-HD Video Playback
4K Android Media Hub is capable of playing 4K Ultra-High Definition videos, that’s 4 times the resolution of Full HD (1080p), delivering an even clearer and sharper image when watching your media content on larger screens. With support for HDR10 decoding, which is used in modern movies, watch videos with smoother edges, depth, and highly detailed images, producing a more detailed picture and a superior viewing experience.
Quad-Core Cortex-A53 Processor
With a 64-bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, the media hub delivers exceptional levels of performance and power efficiency. With the ARM CPU’s built-in thermal control management system, you can leave 4K Android Media Hub plugged in and on stand-by mode when not in use.
Next-Level Graphics Performance
The Penta-Core Mali 450 graphics processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM takes graphic performance on the 4K Android Media Hub to the next level, offering superior performance than most media hubs in the market. The GPU is focused on maximizing processing efficiency, ensuring the media hub delivers superior image quality and great graphics experience, and handles all the latest Android game titles.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi & High-Speed Ethernet
4K Android Media Hub delivers faster connectivity with dual-band Wi-Fi technology, which is up to 6 times faster with data rates of up to 433Mbps. Moreover, the media hub comes equipped with a 100Mbps Ethernet, letting you stream any online content at unbelievable speeds, making 4K Android Media Hub the perfect solution for even the most avid online streamer.
H.265/HEVC Hardware Decoding
4K Android Media Hub supports 4K H.265/HEVC hardware decoding, the future of video compression standard that provides double the compression ratio of H.264, present in most devices in the market. Combined with built-in support for HDMI 2.0, which is almost twice as fast, 4K Android Media Hub not only allows you to watch the latest 4K media content from YouTube, Netflix, etc., but also delivers improved video streaming quality even for users on limited bandwidth.
Loaded with the Latest Connectivity Features
In addition to dual-band Wi-Fi, 100Mbps Ethernet, 4K Android Media Hub comes fully equipped with 8GB eMMC of secure onboard storage for all your movies, TV shows & games, Bluetooth 4.0, optical digital audio output, a microSD card reader, and three USB ports for connecting your external hard drives and USB peripherals such as keyboard and mouse.
4K XBMC on Android
XBMC is a media player that allows you to play and view most videos, music, such as podcasts from the Internet, as well as common digital media files from local and network storage media. 4K Android Media Hub comes pre-installed with XBMC and full hardware decoding support.
|Dimensions||117 x 117 x 20.5mm|
4K Android Media Hub FAQ
- Connect the provided adapter to the ‘DC IN’ port and included remote control’s USB receiver at the back of the media hub. Connect the media hub to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- Press the “Power” key on the included remote control to turn the media hub on.
- To navigate through the home interface, use the “Arrow” keys on the remote control or simply press the “Cursor Lock” button on the remote control to use it as a 3D mouse. To select an item, press the “OK” button. And to go back, press the “Return” button.