You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Supports 4G LTE with DL/UL speeds of up to 150/50Mbps
- Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Useful information at a glance on display screen
- 4,620mAh battery for 100 hours of standby time
- Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi
The technology behind the Internet began back in the 1960s at MIT. The first message ever to be transmitted was LOG. Why? The user had attempted to type LOGIN, but the network crashed after the enormous load of data of the letter G. It was to be a while before Facebook would be developed…
Easy 4G sharing
Merlin’s 4G LTE HotSpot Pro is at the forefront of wireless 4G sharing, combining the mobility of 4G broadband connections with the flexibility of 802.11n Wi-Fi — without the need for an external 4G modem. Simply insert a 4G SIM card to create a 4G Wi-Fi hotspot to share on the move, wherever 4G coverage is available.
Enjoy lightning 4G speed anywhere
Supporting the latest generation 4G LTE network, 4G LTE HotSpot Pro can reach up to 150Mbps download speeds, letting you enjoy HD movies without interruption, download files in seconds, and hold a video chat without dropouts. Supporting both 5 and 2.4 GHz channels, the 4G router gives you more speed and flexibility, with the ability to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building.
Easily share Wi-Fi with up to 10 devices simultaneously
Plug and play, just insert a 4G SIM card to create your reliable personal dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot on the move. Instantly share 4G/3G connectivity with up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices such as tablets, mobile phones, laptops, game consoles, and more.
Elegant little gadget for life on the go
4G LTE HotSpot Pro features a compact, artful design, which makes it very suitable for travel, business trips, outdoor activities, or wherever you may be.
Made to move – 16 hours of 4G sharing
With its powerful 4,620mAh battery, 4G LTE HotSpot Pro is able to operate for 16 hours at full capacity and 100 hours of standby. For added flexibility, the device can be recharged via a micro USB cable connected to a laptop, portable charger, or using its included adapter for endless hours of 4G sharing.
All useful info at a glance
The intuitive OLED display makes it easy to stay within your data budget and avoid going over the monthly data cap. Moreover, the screen displays much more intuitive information of the device's operating status, such as battery life, signal strength, Wi-Fi status, connected users, and more. With the menu button you can quickly change network type, data roaming and frequency band, view password and network name, directly on the device.
|Dimensions||98 × 59 × 14.8mm|
4G LTE Hotspot Pro FAQ
- high speed 4G Review by Mansour
- excellent 4G LTE Review by Mansour
- always the best Review by Mansour
- high speed reliable 4G Review by new software
- The best I ever had Review by Mansour
- Open 4G Router’s back cover and remove the battery.
- Insert SIM card and then the battery in the right direction.
- Press and hold the “Power” button to turn the 4G Router on/off.
- Press the WPS button twice to display the 4G Router’s SSID and password.
- On your device, open Wi-Fi settings and connect to the 4G Router’s SSID.
- 4G router will automatically select the best network (2G, 3G or LTE, depending on signal strength) and connect to the Internet.
- To change 4G Router’s settings, connect to the router and go to http://192.168.0.1 (router’s default IP) on your device’s browser. Use default password “admin” to log in to the web interface.
- To change your 4G Router’s SSID and password, click on the Device Information tab on the left-hand side in the Network Settings page.
- To reset the router to factory settings, press the reset button (located below the battery cover) using a blunt pin.