You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Powered by Android
- Download apps directly into device using in-built Google play store
- Control device from your smart phone using in-built U-console
- Display size up to 150 Inchs
- Comes with a pair of 3D glasses, IP mouse and wireless keyboard
The 3D Projector Android has built in Wifi capabilities, meaning that apps can be downloaded from the pre-loaded Google Play Store and displayed directly from the projector itself. It also has a built-in web browser and presentation viewer, allowing for a much more integrated experience. Presentation and documents can now be downloaded directly into the 3D Projector through Wifi and displayed hassle-free.
After connecting the 3D Projector Android the first you notice is the pristine display. It's hard for a projector to achieve this sort of clarity, but clocking in at 500 lumens this device is certainly impressive. All you video content seems to like better than it has ever looked, and when platform games are connected via HDMI it actually seems like a completely realistic experience.
The second thing that you will notice is the display size. Without compromising on picture quality, the 3D Projector Android can go up to a display size of 150”. It would be sufficient for this projector to only have these features and it would still be a quality device, however, there are multiple features that place it at the very top of the pico projector category.
Because the 3D Projector Android is WiFi enabled, there is no limit to the various ways this projector can be used. Presentations and content can be directly loaded through the dedicated browser and displayed hassle-free, thus saving you the aggravation of copying your files into a USB device and then loading it into the projector. By being powered by Android, you can even download apps into the projector directly.
Features more than you imagine
A very important feature in the 3D projector android is the in-built U-Console app. Through this app content from your smart phone or tablet can be mirrored onto the projector. Everything that is being displayed on your screen is projected meaning that content does not necessarily have to be loaded into the device. Imagine, sitting inside your office and conducting a presentation to the office an entire floor beneath you. Connect your mobile device to the 3D projector through U-Console and this is a very realistic possibility.
3D and freebies
As the name suggests, the Android 3D projector can play files in 3D format. Most 3D formats are supported and all other formats can be played as well through the built-in encoder. Two pairs of rechargeable 3D glasses are included in the box and the box also contains a 3D mouse and wireless keyboard, along with an IP mouse. All of these great features combined make the 3D projector Android a must have for any home or office for added productivity and added entertainment.
|Dimensions||223 x 132 x 31 mm|
3D Projector Android FAQ
The screen is not being displayed. What could be the problem?
- Check if the power cable is properly connected to the wall socket. Check if the appropriate adaptor is connected to the DC in cable. If projector is still not turning on, press the power button at the back of the unit.
How do I connect my media device via HDMI or VGA?
- To use the HDMI option, you will require an HDMI cable. Insert HDMI cable to media device/PC/HDMI supporting device, and then connect HDMI cable to HDMI port at the back of the unit. Select HDMI option in the user interface. Similarly for the VGA option, a VGA cable needs to be attached from the media device to the projector and the VGA option must be selected in the user interface.
How do I connect to WIFI through the 3D Projector?
- Select the WIFI option in Network settings in the user interface under settings. Turn on WIFI in the options. Go under SSID option, a list of available networks will show up. Connect to the appropriate wireless network.
How do I connect to LAN through the 3D projector?
- Connect LAN cable to the LAN port located at the back of the unit. Go in the settings option, and click the Network option. It will automatically connect.
I have inserted the TF card before or after machine was started. TF card can’t be recognized, why?
- The TF card needs to be formatted into FAT32 or NTFS.
The network cable is connected correctly, but can’t open website? There is nothing wrong with network cable after testing on PC.
- Turn off Wi-Fi in ’’Wireless setting” select “get IP address automatically” in IP setting. You can surf internet if you can see the network status.
Projector can recognize and connect WIFI, but can’t connect to the internet?
- There can’t be any Chinese character in your Wi-Fi name.
How do I transfer pictures from PC to projector?
- Download program Splash top Remote, install and run the program. Then run the app “remote desktop” in projector (if there is no “remote desktop” in your computer, download and run it). Find your PC equipment, and connect it.
The projector screen is not complete when connected with laptop wirelessly. Upper part of laptop screen always can’t be displayed?
- Go to “Remote Desktop”, select the matched resolution of your laptop from the advanced options in toolbar. You can also set the resolution of your laptop directly.
Device can’t be searched by U-Console?
- Check whether the projector and phone are in the same LAN or Wi-Fi Network
How do I transfer pictures, music and video from iPhone?
- iPhone has built in Air Play, open the picture, music or video, an icon 3 will appear at the bottom of iPhone screen, Click the icon to select the device, if does not appear, check whether iPhone and projector are in the same LAN.
Why does android, xxx stop responding?
- The projector does not release ROOT privileges to install antivirus software or memory monitoring software. This will cause a conflict.
The projector is not powering up.
- Check if the power adapter is properly connected.
The display is not working.
- Ensure that display cables are connected properly. Open the ‘Source’ menu and select the correct source.
The display isn’t clear.
- Adjust focus using the focus ring.
3D effect is not working.
- Ensure that you’ve selected the correct 3D mode from the ‘Display’ menu.
The projector is not responding.
- Turn the projector off, disconnect the power cable, and reconnect after a couple of minutes.
I can’t hear anything from the projector’s built-in speaker.
- Ensure that the device/source volume is not set at zero.
How can I know My device is MHL enabled or not
- Below is the link to check the MHL supported devices.
- Overall,I was almost madly in love with this Device but for its inability to support google play services applications etc. Review by OrjiB
- It's awesome Review by Mehrbod
- Great service Review by Anthony
- Good one Review by Hassan
- Awesome Review by Hassan
- Good one Review by Satya
- Connect the provided adapter to the ‘DC’ port at the back of the projector and turn the projector on using the ‘Power’ button on the device/remote.
- Adjust focus using the focus ring located on the right side of the device.
- Press the ‘3D’ button on the remote to switch between 3D, Default View, Left-Right View, Up-Down View, and FPS modes.
- Use the ‘AUX’ port to connect a headset or an external speaker/audio system to the projector.