You have no items in your shopping cart.
3-in-1 Cable Features:
- Avoid carrying multiple chargers and cables
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, iPod Touch, iPad, digital cameras, etc.
- Perfect travel companion
- Three quick swap adapters (Micro USB, Lightning & USB Type-C)
- Extra strong braided exterior for withstanding everyday use
- Sync and charge all your mobile devices
Benjamin Franklin, who, with his key and kite experiments, established the connection between lightning and electricity, never patented any of his inventions. He reasoned that "we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
Say No to Multiple Cables and Adaptors
Most of us have more than one device that needs charging, but cords get tangled, power strips get overcrowded, and USB ports get used up quickly. Merlin’s 3-in-1 Charge Cable replaces three cables with one that charges all of your devices.
Compatible with Most Devices
Whether you need to juice up your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, or even new phones with USB Type-C port (only for charging), this 3-in-1 cable enables you to charge your phones in any location. Never worry about forgetting a cable again.
Durable Build with Classy Design
This 3-in-1 cable is not only built to look classy but to endure constant plugging, unplugging, and bending. The extra strong braided nylon jacket helps the 3-in-1 cable withstand everyday use. And a high-quality nickel plating safeguards the aluminum alloy connectors from daily wear and tear.
Convenient and Easy to Use
The 3-in-1 cable features unique quick swap adapters that can be easily interchanged. And with a cable length of 1 meter, you can easily use your phone while keeping it plugged in. Merlin's 3-in-1 Charge Cable — Universal 3-in-1 Cable for Charging & Sync.
|Dimensions||28 x 73 x 12 mm|
3-In-1 Charge Cable FAQ
- To charge using the Micro USB connector, simply plug in the connector to a standard adapter of USB port.
- To charge an Apple device using the Lightning connector, place it over the Micro USB connector and press it gently to secure it in place.
- To charge devices with USB Type-C ports, place the Type-C connector over the Micro USB connector and press it gently to secure it in place.