You have no items in your shopping cart.
- 2GB Built-in Storage
- 1024x768 Resolution
- Remote Control
- USB and SD Card ports
- Wall Mountable
Picture Worth a Thousand Words
As the cliché says, a picture is worth…. but with Merlin’s 12” Photo Frame more words are spoken. Taking all your favorite photos and configuring to a wondrous slideshow for all to see. Even taking your family summer vacation video and showing it will amaze friends. Using either a SD Card or USB, you can create any various transition mode for viewing.
Stand or Mount
Being the slimmest frame in its class, you have the option of using the stand to display on a desk/coffee table or you can wall mount as a picture frame. Having the remote also allows for long range control between picture show and videos.
Everything has a format, flow charts, sales graphs, even your audio and videos. Merlin’s 12” Photo Frame can basically use all formats for playing : pictures JPEG & BMP, video MPEG1 & 2 & 4 and AV1, audio formats of MP3 and WMA are also supported. So no matter what you’re playing, your format is covered.
|In Depth||Display : 12.1 inch Digital Screen Resolution : 1024 & 768 Speaker : Speakers on both side (2 x 2W) Picture formats : JPEG, BMP Audio : MP3, WMA Video : MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI video format Remote control : Key-press control Power supply : 12V DC Input : 100 to 240V Languages : English, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Denmark, Portuguese, Spanish Auto run and repeat on function USB and memory card : SD, MMC, MS and USB HOST/Slave Supports 16 million pixel resolution photos decode Supper fast photo transition speed Slideshow multiple transition mode and adjustable intervals time Slideshow JPEG with background music function With Time, alarm, auto turn on/off and calendar functions Accessories: User Manual, Adaptor, Bracket|
|Dimensions||140 (V) *110 (H) mm|
12" Digital Photo Frame FAQ
Digital Picture frame doesn’t PowerON?
- The power connector to the unit is not securely inserted.
- Make sure to connect the AC adapter to the frame properly and that you have powered on the unit by using the on/off button. When you connect the AC adapter to the frame and power up the unit, even without a memory card, you should see a blank screen. If you don’t see the lit screen ,check if the power is connected to the digital picture frame and make sure it is securely attached.
No Start-up screen?
- Memory card is not inserted correctly Insert supported memory card.
No photo on the memory card?
- Card is wrongly inserted.
- Verify if the way you inserted the card is correct. Make sure the front label of the memory card is facing AWAY from you. Do not force the memory card into the slot.
The File doesn’t play?
- Incompatible file format.
- Make sure there is at least one supported photo file on the memory card. Compatible photo format: JPG.